My name is Emi. It’s a pleasure to meet you!
I assist healthcare companies and organizations worldwide in their mission to make a difference. By harnessing scientific progress, innovation, and technology, we can provide advanced diagnosis and treatment options for people living with a disease, ensuring better access to healthcare on a global scale to improve millions of lives.
As an experienced professional translator, localization specialist, and communication partner, I bring a dynamic and lively perspective to my work. In addition to bridging language gaps, I strive to break down barriers and make a meaningful impact. By embracing diversity and constantly seeking personal growth, I’m committed to using the power of language and effective communication to create positive change.
Born and raised in France, I love to explore the world and immerse myself in different cultures. I have been traveling for two decades and am a full-time digital nomad. You’ll often find me running, hiking, or mountaineering in my free time. Life has taught me the importance of consistency, focus, and adaptability in achieving goals and overcoming challenges. I believe that support is the make-or-break factor that enables us to push our limits beyond what we thought was possible. Together, we go further.
That’s why investing in a dedicated and strategic communication partner who truly understands your industry, business objectives, and the obstacles you face can propel your organization to greater heights. Together, we can craft impactful communication strategies that improve lives and make a lasting impact in the global healthcare industry.
Get in touch today to discuss your specific needs. I will respond within one business day. Let’s embark on a journey of shared accomplishments and positive impact!
Continuing Professional Development
Find below the latest courses and events I have attended and completed:
– Evaluations of AI applications in Healthcare – Stanford University, 2023 (Online)
– Clinical Terminology for International and U.S. Students – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2021 (Online)
– Anatomy Specialization – University of Michigan Medical School, 2021 (Online)
– Biohacking Your Brain’s Health, Emory University School of Medicine, 2021 (Online)
– Epidemics: The Dynamics of Infectious Diseases – Penn State University, 2021 (Online)
– Autism Spectrum Disorder – University of California, Davis, 2021 (Online)
– Introduction to Search Engine Optimization, University of California, Davis, 2021 (Online)
– Translation of SEO and SEA Related Content, Translstars, 2021 (Webinar)
– Translation Quality Management – Palex Group, 2020 (Online)
– BP21 Online Translation Conference, 3-day online event, 2020
– Multinational Communication in the Workplace, LinkedIn, 2020
– Writing Ad Copy, LinkedIn, 2020
– IAPTI International Conference for Translators and Interpreters – Spain, 2019
Click on the Licences & Certifications section of my LinkedIn profile to view all credentials.
English – Spanish – French
Université d’Avignon, France | 2005-2008
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Foreign Languages (LEA) focuses on translation: French (mother tongue), English, and another language (Spanish) and includes classes related to company management (law, economics, management, marketing, computer science, and communication).
Edvenn, France | 2021-2022
- Specificities of the Medical Jargon
- Documentation and Terminology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine